Series: Independent Play: Motion Events
Mount Type: In-ground Mount
The Daisy Dash is a patented interactive game designed to get you moving! Play against the clock to touch each daisy sensor as it lights up. Whoever has the most touches at the end wins!
Let's get your children moving with the Daisy Dash! See how many lights you can touch before the electronic clock runs out. This outdoor playground game is powered by simply turning the rotator on the leaf panel, which also starts the game. No pesky wires required! What's more, this shaded electronic reactions game offers play for all children. Mobility devices can fit between shade posts and easily transfer from sensor to sensor. To top this great design off, we added a shade to keep the space underneath cool!
- Inclusive Design
- Includes 1 Control Panel and 5 Sensors That Are Powered by the User Rotating Control Panel
- Rotation Charges Internal Battery Cell, No External Power Source Needed!
- Timer Lasts 20 Seconds
- Control Panel and Sensors Only Available in Colors Shown
- Shade Includes our Glide Elbow™ For Easy Removal of Fabric
- Powder-Coated Steel Frame with Commercial-Grade Fabric
- In-Ground Mounting
- Model: DD1508IG
Customer Review ★★★★★
“Our Daisy Dash is constantly in use by our kids on the playground. The kids love interactive games and playing with their friends on the Daisy Dash.”
-Edward Elliott, Superintendent of Greenwood ISD, Texas